DNA MOTORING HDS-GMC85 Stainless Steel Exhaust Header Manifold
- Made of high quality t304 stainless steel material
- Tig welded CNC machine flange
- Increase high flow air, instantly gain 10 -15 hp./Tq.
- Inlet: 1.5", Outlet: 3", 3-bolt flange
The exhaust manifolds found in the 1988-1997 Chevrolet/GMC pickups and SUV's were designed to combine the exhaust gasses from each of the cylinders quickly with a manifold that was cost effective to produce. Our long tube 4-1 off-road headers are designed to allow the exhaust gasses to flow more freely from each 4 cylinder bank and combine in a more efficient manner. Tubing has been optimized for the 5.0L(305CI) and 5.7L(350CI) engines. This creates a reduction in cylinder backpressure and improved exhaust gas velocity. These improvements free up lost horsepower and torque. An added benefit is a more performance oriented exhaust sound.
- Product Dimensions: 27 x 14 x 7 inches; 22 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 22 pounds
- ASIN: B01I3TA3BU
- Item model number: HDS-GMC85
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews